ZO® Skin Health
DID YOU KNOW? The National Rosacea Society (NRS) reports that at least 16 million Americans currently suffer from rosacea, and that 95% of those sufferers have little to no knowledge about the condition’s signs or symptoms before being diagnosed.
THE CHALLENGE: While rosacea is a common condition, it’s typically tough to treat because it causes a number of different symptoms, many of which are addressed separately. In fact, according to a recent NRS survey, nearly 80% of rosacea patients claim they have to use more than one medication to manage their condition.
THE SOLUTION: New from ZO® Skin Health, Inc., ZO® Medical Rozatrol™ is a breakthrough, multi-modal method of action for treating, preventing, and stabilizing the visible symptoms associated with rosacea – all in one tube.
WHY IT’S DIFFERENT: ZO® Medical Rozatrol™ simultaneously attacks the five key symptoms of rosacea – inflammation, decreased cellular renewal, excess oil, vascular degeneration (the appearance of blood vessels on the skin), and neuro-aging. It features an advanced, patent-pending complex of technologies and ingredients that are specially designed to address each these major symptoms:
- Inflammation: ZO® Medical Rozatrol’s™ Inflammation Modulation Complexhelps reduce visible signs of redness, allow cells to resume their normal proliferation, aid in the reduction of skin sensitivity, help restore the skin barrier function, and deliver defense against UV-induced inflammation.
- Decreased cellular renewal: ZO® Medical Rozatrol’s™ formula contains an innovative, ultra-mild Enzymatic Exfoliator, which gently exfoliates dry skin to reduce redness and trigger cell renewal and alleviate the appearance of papules and pustules, thickened skin and localized areas of pigmentation.
- Excess Oil: Skin is normalized by ZO® Medical Rozatrol’s™ Triple Blend Sebum Controller, which not only reduces oil production but also contains antibacterial properties that limit the microorganism activity that can lead to inflammation.
- Vascular degeneration: New blood vessels are formed as a result of potent amino acids, which also help skin combat moisture loss and promote microcirculation to even skin tone and restore a radiant complexion.
- Neuro-aging: Hydrolyzed algin, a soothing and restorative compound derived from algae, which reenergizes derma cells, restores and stabilizes normal cellular regeneration to improve skin texture, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
ZO® Medical Rozatrol’s™ multi-targeted complex addresses all of the irritating, unsightly, and uncomfortable symptoms of rosacea directly and effectively, so you can finally have the problem-free complexion you’ve dreamed of, without having to manage multiple treatments.
Founded by world-renowned dermatologist and skincare expert Dr. Zein Obagi, ZO® Skin Health harnesses the latest skincare science to deliver at-home products with in-office strength. Widely recognized as the founder of the science of skin health, Dr. Obagi is a leader in the field of dermatology, and has led the industry with innovative treatments designed to create and maintain healthy skin. His line of solution-focused products has helped clients around the country achieve healthy, flawless skin, and is a top choice of physicians and dermatologists nationwide.
WHERE TO GET IT: Available in January 2017 for $88 at http://zoskinhealth.com and through physicians and dermatologists worldwide.